- There’s an old saying in business – “cash is king”. In short, this saying demonstrates the importance that cash has to a company, and how important it is to make sure that cash stays in the business. This is even more relevant in today’s economy, with rising minimum wages in some areas and the rising ...Read more »
- While the holiday season is a time that many people associate with a well-earned break from the daily grind, and quality time with family and friends, criminal-minded people associate the holiday season with an opportune period to break into commercial businesses to commit theft. So that your commercial business is not victimized during the holidays, ...Read more »
- If you thought that criminals were only after your cash and equipment, intellectual property, and any data needed to commit identity theft, think again. The truth is that many thieves target commercial properties in search of copper. Yes, copper. And when you consider that many things on your property consist of or contain copper, you ...Read more »
- To Fire Monitoring of Canada’s Customers in London: Beginning January 1 2018, the City of London will be altering its alarm response program in coordination with London Police Services. The existing alarm program – which is valid until December 31 of 2017 can be viewed here. As announced by the Canadian Security Association As of ...Read more »
- Social media is taking over the world. Don’t panic though, that’s not a bad thing. For example, how many of you came across this article while cruising through your LinkedIn or Facebook timelines? For the most part, social media is something that we use to stay connected with family members across the globe, plan events ...Read more »
©2018 Fire Alarm Monitoring Systems & Services - Fire-monitoring.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by TechWyse