- We get calls all the time, from all sorts of people (architects, engineers, building owners, property managers) asking us what is involved in ULC fire alarm monitoring in order to comply with ULC-S561. These questions can be very basic (“what is ULC fire alarm monitoring?”). They can also be more complex (“How do I make ...Read more »
- By now, most of us have heard the ads on TV or radio: “smart home monitoring” which allows you full control of your home’s security alarm monitoring system. These systems give users the ability to arm and disarm their intrusion alarm monitoring system via an app for their smartphone, check in on family members who ...Read more »
- In today’s Tech Tip we’re going to how you how to check the event buffer on your DSC PC4020 Maxsys Commercial Security Alarm Monitoring System. The DSC PC4020 Maxsys Commercial Security Alarm Monitoring System is designed for commercial intrusion alarm monitoring applications like schools, large commercial properties, industrial facilities, businesses and more. The LCD keypad ...Read more »
- From the great SDM Magazine, here is a great video detailing how video verification of alarm systems provides more credibility for Law Enforcement for monitored commercial intrusion alarm systems. Video verification has been shown to produce higher arrest rates and faster police response times, due to the higher credibility of the information being relayed by ...Read more »
- In the past in this space, we’ve written about our commitment to providing our customers with what we like to call “Service with Integrity”. In short, what this is means is that for any of our customers we aim to provide a level of service which is open, honest, true to your facility and efficient. This ...Read more »
©2018 Fire Alarm Monitoring Systems & Services - Fire-monitoring.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by TechWyse