- In this series, FMC will outline false alarm by-laws for alarm response in cities in areas that FMC provides service and monitoring for commercial security alarm monitoring systems. Today, we will look at the security alarm system false alarm by-law for Belleville Ontario, and the Belleville Police Service. Belleville is located between Toronto and Kingston ...Read more »
- House fires can travel in seconds, and prove devastating. When it comes to fire safety, preparedness is key. If a fire should occur, you and/or your family members may panic. If you have clear fire safety steps in place, it will be easier for everyone to remember exactly what to do. Practice and preparedness can ...Read more »
- As you likely know by now, FMC provides fire alarm monitoring which meets CAN/ULC-S561 for fire alarm systems throughout Canada. This involves setting up a fire alarm monitoring panel, connecting to the contacts in the fire alarm system, providing monitoring over cellular, IP or other forms of communication and issuing a certificate to the site ...Read more »
- One of the most common issues we run into at Fire Monitoring of Canada, and this is from current customers and prospective customers, is that there isn’t a clear understanding of what the differences between a fire alarm system and a ULC-listed fire alarm monitoring system are. Many times, people expect that the fire alarm ...Read more »
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vienna, VA, May 19, 2016—The Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA) International is pleased to announce that Fire Monitoring of Canada, Inc. – St. Catharines, ON has renewed the prestigious “CSAA Five Diamond Central Station Certification.” This Certification testifies that 100% of their central station operators have achieved proficiency and certification by passing ...Read more »
©2018 Fire Alarm Monitoring Systems & Services - Fire-monitoring.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by TechWyse