- ULC Fire Alarm Monitoring in Oakville FMC provides service and monitoring for commercial fire alarm monitoring and fire sprinkler alarm monitoring systems in the Town of Oakville. Oakville is located in Halton Region, along Lake Ontario and is home to over 180,000 residents. Serviced by the Oakville Fire Department, this thriving city has many fire ...Read more »
- Security cameras are an excellent and effective way to protect your business, your employees and your property. We recommend this security option for everyone, but especially if you: Have assets in and around your business or building you wish to monitor. Have a vulnerable population, like a nursing home or daycare. Your business is surrounded ...Read more »
- CCTV commercial video surveillance systems have grown in popularity in the past 5 years, as the capabilities of systems have grown, and the costs of CCTV systems has declined. Using video to provide enhanced security for their commercial properties or protection against incidents such as slips and falls has become a more common building feature, ...Read more »
- Crimes happen every day; but on a more positive note, security cameras are used to identify and arrest suspects in about half of these incidents. Indeed, the right choice of camera can be a great force against burglars. Besides helping to identify and arrest suspects, the mere sight of security cameras can be a great ...Read more »
- We’ve outlined in previous blog posts reasoning behind getting ULC fire alarm monitoring. This can be for building code reasons, fire code reasons, or simple peace of mind that a system is being monitored for fire. Yet another reason to get ULC fire alarm monitoring is to mitigate the damage that could occur in the ...Read more »
©2018 Fire Alarm Monitoring Systems & Services - Fire-monitoring.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by TechWyse