- In the past couple of years, a new service has become more and more prevalent in the security industry: the idea of self-monitored security alarm systems. High speed internet access and the proliferation of smart phones have made this a service which are gaining traction in the security industry. What is self-monitored security? A self-monitored ...Read more »
- Know Your By-Law: Kingston Police & Fire In this series, FMC will outline false alarm by-laws for alarm response in cities in areas that FMC provides service and monitoring. We will present information if you have a security alarm system with security alarm monitoring, or if you have a fire alarm or sprinkler system monitored. ...Read more »
- FMC is going to be talking ULC fire alarm monitoring at the 59th annual Ontario Fire Prevention Officer’s Association Symposium Tradeshow tonight. The event is located at thw White Oaks Resort in Niagara-on-the-Lake, and we hope to get some info across about ULC fire alarm and sprinkler monitoring, ULC-S561, active cellular monitoring, and more! ...Read more »
- The Signals Receiving Centre (SRC) at Fire Monitoring of Canada Inc. (FMC) is where our operators handle alarms from your fire alarm system or security alarm system, as well as calls to & from our clients. This is more commonly known as the “dispatch” or “monitoring station”. It can be a busy place at times. ...Read more »
- To our customers currently serviced by Brantford Police Service: As of July 1st, 2015, Brantford Police Service will have an amended False Alarm Reduction By-Law for monitored security alarm systems. This program affects how your home or business security alarm system will be monitored and the fees associated with police dispatches as a result of false alarms. ...Read more »
©2018 Fire Alarm Monitoring Systems & Services - Fire-monitoring.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by TechWyse