- As the monitoring industry has progressed, new standards have emerged which allow new forms of communication for alarm panels. We have outlined some of those types of communication here. As we’ve also noted previously, one of the best and most secure ways to monitor a fire alarm panel (or security system, for that matter) was ...Read more »
- Did you know that having carbon monoxide (CO) detectors in your home and multi-residential units in the Province of Ontario is now mandatory? Well, as of October 15, 2014, they are. From the Ontario Provincial Government Website: Carbon monoxide detectors will now be required near all sleeping areas in residential homes and in the service ...Read more »
- Much like fire, cardiac issues are critical incidents which require immediate attention. An event which impacts how someone’s heart is functioning is certainly life threatening, and in fact, less than 10% of those who experience these sorts of events outside of a hospital setting survive. People in distress who do not receive vital CPR when ...Read more »
- If you were to look at FMC’s Mission and Vision statements, you’ll notice a list of company values towards the bottom. We take these values very seriously, and one in particular stands out with regards to our day-to-day servicing of our customers: Integrity. At FMC, we pride ourselves on providing “Service with Integrity” at all times, ...Read more »
- Want to know how the fire department knows when the fire alarm or sprinkler has been activated in your building? How fire alarm and sprinkler monitoring to CAN/ULC-S561 works? We explain in this video. ...Read more »
©2018 Fire Alarm Monitoring Systems & Services - Fire-monitoring.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by TechWyse