- At FMC, we are pleased to be able to launch our newly redesigned website. The new site gives a fresh look, makes information much easier to find, and makes it easier to get in contact with us and stay in touch. We’ll continue to update this blog regularly, with information on ULC fire alarm and ...Read more »
- You may be familiar with the term DVACS – Digital Voice Access Control Systems – as a form of communication used in fire alarm monitoring and security and intrusion alarm monitoring. DVACS is an analog circuit, run by your telephone service provider (Bell Canada) which acts as a dedicated line for your security system or ...Read more »
- As technology progresses, the ability of business owners and home owners to maintain real-time connection with their home and business security systems has become easier and easier through the use of Mobile Apps. Whether it be through your Android Device, iPhone or (less frequently) Blackberry, the ability to “look in” and control the systems installed ...Read more »
- To FMC’s intrusion alarm customers in Peel Region, please see the new alarm response policy, which has become effective, as of July 1st, 2014: ...Read more »
- With the move to discontinue the production of DVACS monitoring equipment, the monitoring industry – particularly in ULC fire alarm monitoring – has been forced to move to other forms of communication, which includes the use of cellular communications. When cellular communications were first utilized in the monitoring industry, equipment utilized the AMPS cellular network. ...Read more »
©2018 Fire Alarm Monitoring Systems & Services - Fire-monitoring.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by TechWyse