Create an Access Level in Kantech Entrapass Web in 5 Easy Steps
1. Under the ‘Configuration’ Tab, Click ‘Access Level.
2. In the Top Left Corner, Click the Drop-Down Menu to Select the Site You Are Creating an Access Level for.
3. To Edit an Existing Access Level, Click on the Access Level on the Left Side, Then Click ‘Edit.’
4. To Create a New Access Level, Click ‘Add.’
5. Name the Access Level in the Field in the Top Left. Select the Door That You Wish to Assign the Schedule to. Click ‘Assign’ and Select the Appropriate Schedule. Click ‘Save.’
That’s it, you’re all done. An access level has been created in Kantech Entrapass Web. For more useful Tech Tips, make sure you stay tuned to fire-monitoring.com, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin for updates.
Information and footage gathered from Kantech’s YouTube Channel