- Want to know how the fire department knows when the fire alarm or sprinkler has been activated in your building? How fire alarm and sprinkler monitoring to CAN/ULC-S561 works? We explain in this video. ...Read more »
- At FMC, we are pleased to be able to launch our newly redesigned website. The new site gives a fresh look, makes information much easier to find, and makes it easier to get in contact with us and stay in touch. We’ll continue to update this blog regularly, with information on ULC fire alarm and ...Read more »
- You may be familiar with the term DVACS – Digital Voice Access Control Systems – as a form of communication used in fire alarm monitoring and security and intrusion alarm monitoring. DVACS is an analog circuit, run by your telephone service provider (Bell Canada) which acts as a dedicated line for your security system or ...Read more »
- As technology progresses, the ability of business owners and home owners to maintain real-time connection with their home and business security systems has become easier and easier through the use of Mobile Apps. Whether it be through your Android Device, iPhone or (less frequently) Blackberry, the ability to “look in” and control the systems installed ...Read more »
- To FMC’s intrusion alarm customers in Peel Region, please see the new alarm response policy, which has become effective, as of July 1st, 2014: ...Read more »
©2018 Fire Alarm Monitoring Systems & Services - Fire-monitoring.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by TechWyse