What Is Video Verification?
When it comes to securing your business, FMC’s video verification adds an additional layer of protection by delivering alarm event video clips to our Signals Receiving Centre (SRC) along with your PC or Smartphone.
Video verification service is an excellent option for your building. Through I-View Now, FMC removes the guess work of determining what caused your alarm to be activated, and allows you to benefit from the quick and direct dispatch of the appropriate emergency responders.
If you or your staff have ever been woken up in the middle of the night to respond to a false alarm, you understand the annoyance and strain on resources that it can cause. But alleviating this strain is not the only benefit of video verification. Through the use of this service, customers also receive the following benefits:
- Reduce costs incurred by sending staff to verify alarms during after work hours.
- Let FMC be your eyes and ears while you enjoy your sleep. We will only wake you if an alarm has been verified by our trained dispatchers who will have already alerted the authorities by the time you are woken.
- Ensure emergency responders are dispatched to a confirmed alarm.
- Prevent receiving fines for false alarms. False alarms caused by faulty equipment, user error, and nature are common causes of costly false alarms.
- Emergency responders respond quicker when they know an alarm has been video verified with confirmation of unwanted activity on the premises. This will reduce the potential for losses incurred by unwanted incidents.
- Use video footage as evidence for legal cases or as proof of claim for an insurance report.
- Protect employees, customers, and property using the best technology available.
How It Works
- Alarm-Triggered Event: Once your system is triggered by an alarm event, the signal and associated video footage of what caused the alarm are sent to FMC’s SRC.
- Monitoring Centre Alerted and Emergency Responders Dispatched: Our highly trained SRC Operators will review the alarm signal to verify what caused the alarm and notify the appropriate emergency responders.
- Verification Leads to More Results: Dispatches that accompany video verification are treated as a high priority by emergency responders. As a result, they will arrive quickly on the scene increasing the likelihood of an arrest and minimizing disruption to your business.
Contact us today to find out how Video Verification can work for your building. Call us at 1 888 789 FIRE (3473), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.