Brampton Fire & Intrusion Alarm Monitoring Systems & Services
Why Your Business Needs Fire Alarm Monitoring and Intrusion Alarm Monitoring in Brampton
- Your building may have a requirement under the fire code or building code to have monitoring to CAN/ULC-S561. This could be true if your building:
- Is 5 stories or higher;
- Is sprinklered;
- Serves alcohol;
- Has an occupancy over 300;
- A hospital, nursing home/care facility, or day care;
- A school
- Peace of mind: fire alarms which have no code requirement are not automatically connected to the fire department. Using FMC ensure the fire department is called on every alarm, immediately.
- In Brampton, we currently provide OPEN ACCESS™ fire alarm monitoring, which electronically connects your facility with the dispatching fire department. This results in increased dispatching accuracy and speed, and a proven reduction in fire department response times.
- Independent studies have shown that monitoring through OPEN ACCESS™ reduces fire department response times by 114.7 seconds.