Why Your Business Needs Fire Alarm Monitoring and Intrusion Alarm Monitoring in Brampton
- Your building may have a requirement under the fire code or building code to have monitoring to CAN/ULC-S561. This could be true if your building:
- Is 5 stories or higher;
- Is sprinklered;
- Serves alcohol;
- Has an occupancy over 300;
- A hospital, nursing home/care facility, or day care;
- A school
- Peace of mind: fire alarms which have no code requirement are not automatically connected to the fire department. Using FMC ensure the fire department is called on every alarm, immediately.
- In Brampton, we currently provide OPEN ACCESS™ fire alarm monitoring, which electronically connects your facility with the dispatching fire department. This results in increased dispatching accuracy and speed, and a proven reduction in fire department response times.
- Independent studies have shown that monitoring through OPEN ACCESS™ reduces fire department response times by 114.7 seconds.
Other Services We Provide in Brampton
About Fire Monitoring of Canada
With over 25 years of experience, Fire Monitoring of Canada Inc specializes in the early notification of fire alarm signals to the fire department, FMC can provide the added benefit of electronically transmitting your fire alarm signal directly to your local fire department using OPEN ACCESS™. As a ULC-listed Signals Receiving Centre (SRC), we can provide a fire monitoring solution that is ideal for facilities such as hospitals, schools, high rise residential units or any commercial and/or industrial building that is required to be monitored under the Fire Code. FMC also provides all other “security” type installations, including security alarm monitoring, CCTV and access control.
Why We Love Brampton and Want to Keep You Safe and Secure
FMC is pleased to be able to partner with OPEN ACCESS™ so that we can offer you the highest possible level of ULC fire alarm monitoring available in the country. Brampton is one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, and it deserves the fastest and most accurate form of fire alarm monitoring that can be provided. Call us to ask about the verifiable reductions in fire department response times we can provide by using OPEN ACCESS™ fire alarm monitoring.