In these regular posts, we’ll walk you through “How-To’s” for equipment that we service, and questions that we are regularly asked from you, our customers.
In this tech tip, we’ll look at how to add a user card to your Kantech Entrapass Corporate Edition Software. Kantech creates access control hardware & software, and the Entrapass Corporate Edition Software allows you, as a user to add and remove users from the system as you distribute and/or take away access cards, fobs, buttons and codes from authorized users. The instructions below will allow you to add a user to the Entrapass access control software to help control access to your facility.
How to Add a User Card to Kantech Entrapass Corporate Edition Access Control System
- Click the Users tab.
- Click the Card button.
- Click the New button in the toolbar. The Card number field is enabled.
- Enter the Card number as found on the access card or fob you’re trying to activate and press the Enter key.
- Enter the Card user name.
- Click the Access level tab.
- Select an Access level from the drop-down list.
- Click the Save button.
In our next tech tip, we’ll show you how to add a user from the Kanetch Entrapass Web access client, which is a much simpler, more user-firendly process!
If you have any questions regarding how to add a user to your Kantech Access Control System, please contact us.