- When we think about access control system, we think about card readers, magnetic locks, electric strikes, biometric readers and other devices which are attached to door to control access into and out of buildings. These system are effective at controlling entry, securing specific areas of buildings and making key management a much easier process – ...Read more »
- False alarms from security alarm systems are a problem. False alarms from intrusion monitoring systems are frustrating for end users who are woken up in the middle of the night with calls from their alarm company, and they can be costly in terms of fees and fines from police and guard response. This doesn’t even ...Read more »
- Few things are as annoying as false alarms. In the workplace, they could force all of your workers to exit the property – regardless of the weather – until there is verification as to whether there is an emergency or not. 27 In addition to the possible inconvenience that false alarms can cost, there may ...Read more »
- When looking to secure your commercial property against possible break-ins, one of your best courses of action is to install CCTV security cameras. CCTV, which stands for closed-circuit television, is a term that refers to a TV system that emits signals that are monitored either in-house or by a third party for security or surveillance ...Read more »
- In this video,we show you how using FMC commercial security systems powered by Alarm.com can help you create smarter security for your business: FMC Partners with Alarm.com to create smarter security for your business. from Fire Monitoring of Canada Inc. on Vimeo. Contact us to find out how we can use Alarm.com to improve ...Read more »
©2018 Fire Alarm Monitoring Systems & Services - Fire-monitoring.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by TechWyse