- As technology and Fire Codes have changed, building owners and Fire Departments have become more aware of ULC fire alarm monitoring and fire sprinkler monitoring. This means that the people who are responsible for the fire safety are becoming much more aware of what goes into ULC-S561 fire alarm monitoring installations and equipment, as well as ...Read more »
- FMC will once again have a presence at Property Management Expo 2016 in Toronto at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre! Our Customer Service Reps and Management willm be present at the show, so feel free to stop by and discuss: ULC Fire Alarm Monitoring Commercial Intrusion Alarm Monitoring Nurse Call Systems Card Access Control CCTV ...Read more »
- The monitoring of CCTV video systems is slowly becoming a more prevalent request from customers, particularly in areas where police departments are requiring verification procedures prior to dispatch on alarm calls from their commercial intrusion alarm system. Police departments, particularly those in the United States have found that video monitoring provides them with enhanced police response, ...Read more »
- Keeping your commercial property safe takes work. Luckily, there are systems available that do the work for you so you don’t have to patrol the grounds yourself. With commercial intrusion monitoring you can keep your building, and more importantly, your employees, safe at all times. What Is Commercial Intrusion Monitoring? Commercial intrusion monitoring is a ...Read more »
- Besides being used in research facilities and high-tech labs, card access is quickly becoming the norm for commercial properties. Card access is a safety measure that allows people to come and go from any building by swiping or touching a card to a reader. The reader interprets the card and then lets that person enter ...Read more »
©2018 Fire Alarm Monitoring Systems & Services - Fire-monitoring.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by TechWyse