- From the great SDM Magazine, here is a great video detailing how video verification of alarm systems provides more credibility for Law Enforcement for monitored commercial intrusion alarm systems. Video verification has been shown to produce higher arrest rates and faster police response times, due to the higher credibility of the information being relayed by ...Read more »
- In the past in this space, we’ve written about our commitment to providing our customers with what we like to call “Service with Integrity”. In short, what this is means is that for any of our customers we aim to provide a level of service which is open, honest, true to your facility and efficient. This ...Read more »
- In this series, FMC will outline false alarm by-laws for alarm response in cities in areas that FMC provides service and monitoring for commercial security alarm monitoring systems. Today, we will look at the security alarm system false alarm by-law for Belleville Ontario, and the Belleville Police Service. Belleville is located between Toronto and Kingston ...Read more »
- House fires can travel in seconds, and prove devastating. When it comes to fire safety, preparedness is key. If a fire should occur, you and/or your family members may panic. If you have clear fire safety steps in place, it will be easier for everyone to remember exactly what to do. Practice and preparedness can ...Read more »
- As you likely know by now, FMC provides fire alarm monitoring which meets CAN/ULC-S561 for fire alarm systems throughout Canada. This involves setting up a fire alarm monitoring panel, connecting to the contacts in the fire alarm system, providing monitoring over cellular, IP or other forms of communication and issuing a certificate to the site ...Read more »
©2018 Fire Alarm Monitoring Systems & Services - Fire-monitoring.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by TechWyse