- Preventing fires in commercial properties is one of the most important safety responsibilities of being a building manager. It’s important to have a fire prevention system in place, a properly installed and maintained fire alarm monitoring system, and an emergency escape plan. Here are some fire safety tips for commercial property managers: Create a Service ...Read more »
- Preventing fires in commercial building is a serious matter because lives and businesses are at stake. In order to prevent commercial building fires, it’s necessary to understand the most common causes in no particular order: Arson Arson is the most dangerous and one of the most common causes of commercial building fires. Arson poses a ...Read more »
- Since the dawn of science fiction, robotics have been associated with the automation of manual tasks. The etymology of the word itself stems not from some brilliant scientific mind, but a Czech playwright, Karel Čapek, who introduced it in his 1920 play, ‘R.U.R.,’ or ‘Rossum’s Universal Robots’. The word ‘robot’ in the title is adapted ...Read more »
- In a previous Tech Tip, we showed you how to add a user or access card to the Kantech Entrapass Corporate Edition client. The Entrapass Corporate Edition Client allows you to add and remove users from the system as you distribute and/or take away access cards, fobs, buttons and codes to or from authorized users. The ...Read more »
- Health Canada has recalled two models (PI2010CA and PI9010CA) of Kidde dual-sensor (photoelectric and ionization) smoke alarms manufactured between September 10, 2016 and October 13, 2017. These units have a pill shaped design on the front and on these units a yellow cap can cover one of the two smoke sensors, which compromises the smoke alarms’ ability ...Read more »
©2018 Fire Alarm Monitoring Systems & Services - Fire-monitoring.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by TechWyse