- One of the most common questions we get here at Fire Monitoring of Canada about ULC fire monitoring is about the actual ULC certificate itself. The question is usually something along the lines of: “Do I need to post the ULC certificate for my ULC-S561 compliant fire alarm monitoring system in my building, and if ...Read more »
- As a business owner, you have to protect your company from both external and internal threats, and an access control system can help boost that protection. Access cards are an electronic means of controlling & monitoring access to your office or building and are a great tool for mitigating the risk of unauthorized entry. Consider ...Read more »
- If a fire ensues on your commercial property, time is of the essence. We know from our work in fire alarm monitoring and with OPEN ACCESS™ how quickly a fire spreads: A fire doubles in size every minute after the first four minutes. From evacuating the building to notifying the first responders, someone needs to ...Read more »
- In these regular posts, we’ll walk you through “How-To’s” for equipment that we service, and questions that we are regularly asked from you, our customers. In this tech tip, we’ll look at how to add a user card to your Kantech Entrapass Corporate Edition Software. Kantech creates access control hardware & software, and the Entrapass ...Read more »
- In an age where more of your information than ever is being stored digitally, identity protection has never been more important. Think about it, you’re probably carrying around a rectangle in your pocket right now, that not only keeps a detailed log of the passwords to all the websites you frequent, but your credit card ...Read more »
©2018 Fire Alarm Monitoring Systems & Services - Fire-monitoring.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by TechWyse