- Closed circuit television (CCTV) video cameras are an important part of any business’ security strategy. In addition to helping you to safeguard your business interests, CCTV cameras can also help to make your employees feel safe, which will make your place of business a more pleasant place to work. CCTV systems are different from other ...Read more »
- ULC-S561 is the standard for fire alarm monitoring and fire sprinkler monitoring in Canada. This standard covers all aspects of fire alarm monitoring and fire sprinkler monitoring, including the installation of fire monitoring equipment, the construction of the ULC monitoring station (Signals Receiving Centre), how the fire monitoring system communicates and more. ULC-S561 also determines ...Read more »
- Nurse call systems, whether used in hospitals, assisted living centres, or rehabilitation facilities, are all about helping healthcare providers serve their patients more attentively and efficiently. These solutions, which use technology to facilitate communication between healthcare providers and those they serve, can improve responsiveness, levels of care, operational efficiency, and patient or client satisfaction. Why ...Read more »
- In previous blog posts, we have discussed how to get more out of your commercial security alarm system. Specifically, the new DSC Power Series Neo system coupled with the impressive range of its wireless devices and its direct integration with Alarm.com can help you get more out of your investment and provide greater value from ...Read more »
- The monitoring of a fire alarm system to meet ULC S561 is something we’ve covered before in detail. These systems need a new ULC fire monitoring panel installed and then wiring connected to the “fire alarm”, “fire trouble” and “fire supervisory” relays in the fire alarm panel. It’s these relays which activate alarms which ULC ...Read more »
©2018 Fire Alarm Monitoring Systems & Services - Fire-monitoring.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by TechWyse